- One’s desire to abstain completely from alcohol and all forms of drug abuse;
- One should accept to undergo treatment for the set period without any break;
- One should adhere to the set norms and procedures with a written commitment agreement;
- One should have enough accessories required for the residential program e.g. enough clothes, toiletry, mosquito net, bible, writing material, pocket money, and other necessary personal effects;
- One should be accompanied by a parent/guardian who will be committed to paying the full course of treatment.
Immediate admission to our treatment facility is possible; as our patients/clients, and their families may find themselves in a crisis situation.
Admission into the program is available to all suitable clients irrespective of their race, ethnicity, gender, culture, ideology, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation, language and HIV status.